Cubs Advance to First World Series Since 1945
The Chicago Cubs reach World Series for first time since 1945, beating Los Angeles Dodgers 5-0 in Game 6 of NLCS.
Jon Lester and Javier Baez were named co-MVPs of the 2016 NLCS.
Chicago Cubs Advance to Historic World Series
Chicago Cubs Franchise Postseason History
Javier Baez Postseason Profile
Jon Lester Postseason Profile
2016 World Series: Cubs vs Indians
- 2016 World Series: A Fall Classic For The Ages
- Cubs Advance to First World Series Since 1945
- Indians Headed to World Series
- The Most Dominant MLB Baseball Team Seasons Ever
- The International Hit King: Ichiro Suzuki by the Numbers
- The Best Asian Players in MLB History
- The Five Most Epic 'Farewell Tours' by Modern MLB Hitters
- A-Rod and Five Humbling Hall of Fame Farewells
- The Best No. 1 Picks in MLB Draft History
- Pitchers with Skyrocketing Strikeout Rates
- Colleges That Produce the Most MLB Players
- The 30 Best Pitches in Baseball
- Best $100 Million Bargains in MLB History
- The Five Most Disastrous $100M Contracts in MLB History
- Worst to Best $100 Million Contracts in MLB History
- Time for DH in the NL?
Article: Copyright © 2016
Baseball: "Cubs Advance to First World Series Since 1945 "