Danish designer Anne Sophie Madsen envisioned her Fall/Winter 2015 collection as coming from a place between an unmemorable past and an unimaginable future.
Click to Watch:
The famous 'cropped top' which is all the rage and we're seeing florals on the catwalks, then this new kind on the street, wavering between a t-shirt and a bra.
It all started with this idea of a very short jumper or top. Reminiscent of the 90s and celebrating the figure, the t-shirts and shirts from now on are offered in their shortest version. The famous "cropped top" yes we're keeping the English version which is all the rage and we're seeing florals on the catwalks, then this new kind on the street, wavering between t-shirt and bra.
It's not about showing off the stomach or the belly button, we're talking more about an effect of highlighting the waist. From now on it's a story of comfort and ease.So the top becomes a chic, very worked bra. All softly for summer 2015 this new option is made sexier than ever, playing with a strapless effect and even coming close to bikini tops. Attention this option should really only be saved especially for the holidays, and not far from the beach.
Andreas Melbostad: This time for me it was about the waist, and once we brought it to the waist, the pants, and the skirts, and the dresses became very important and almost everything else almost became accessories. So that's why we went very naked on the rest because we really wanted to define the waist, and bring the focus there this time.
Donna Karan: When we're travelling around the world we're in a bra, we're in full, breezy skirts, kind of skinny stretch skirt, a pair of pants, it's a sportswear elegance, the clothes are just fun, they're very individual, so they had many personalities whether you wanted beaded, whether you wanted printed, whether you wanted solid, whether you wanted a pair of pants or a bra and it's just like the easy pieces that you can enjoy wearing in spring and summer I hope.
- India Eases Up on Apple
- World's Most Valuable Business Brands
- America's Favorite Brands
- The Numbers Behind Google's Online Empire
- The iPhone Price Index
- Number of Bitcoin ATMs by Country
- AT&T Unveils New TV Streaming Service
- Alcohol & Sport: A Match Made In Heaven
- Plenty of Dough in Online Food Delivery
- Taxi Driver Earnings Compared To Uber
- How Apple's New Products Measure Up
- Bigger AT&T Is the Last Thing We Need
- Wells Fargo is Rotting from the Top Down
- Female CEOs Earn Much Less Than Their Male Counterparts
- The Highest-Paid CEOs
- More Chobani Capitalism, Please
- Better Labels, Better Food
- The Big Banks Can Be Beaten
- Putting Free Speech Out to Pasture
- China Closes the Innovation Gap
- Crime Can Pay if It's Big Enough
- The Good Food Movement Needs Science, Too
- How Buffett Became a Billionaire
Business: "Anne Sophie Madsen - Paris Fashion Week"