MAC's newest collaboration is with iconic hat designer, Philip Treacy! This collection, for lips, eyes, and face, was inspired by three Philip Treacy fascinators and it's only available for a limited time. See the entire collection here!
There's a new collaboration to get excited about, and this one centers around the beauty world uniting with the fashion world.
MAC Cosmetics has just partnered with Philip Treacy, London's leading couture hat designer who's known for his fantastic creations that are regularly worn by Duchess Kate Middleton, and Sarah Jessica Parker.
The Philip Treacy for MAC collection is a marriage of Treacy's iconic hats, and MAC's bold makeup. For the new line, Treacy created three hats that emphasize different parts of the face, the eyes, the lips, and the cheekbones. Then, he used elements from each hat's design to create the makeup collection.
For instance, this colorful feathered headdress inspired the colors of these No Faux Pas, Cardinal and Hollywood Cerise lipsticks. This black lace mask, which reveals only one eye, inspired the Pro Longwear Paint Pots and fluidline Liners in those shimmering metallic and tropical blues. And then these highlight powders in pale pink and silver, were inspired by a sparkly metallic hat in Treacy's archive.
But here's the coolest part, Treacy used 3-D PRINTING to manufacture the hats, which he said was "like Star Trek." The Mac Philip Treacy collection also includes makeup brushes and the pieces all range from just 16 dollars to 35.
- India Eases Up on Apple
- World's Most Valuable Business Brands
- America's Favorite Brands
- The Numbers Behind Google's Online Empire
- The iPhone Price Index
- Number of Bitcoin ATMs by Country
- AT&T Unveils New TV Streaming Service
- Alcohol & Sport: A Match Made In Heaven
- Plenty of Dough in Online Food Delivery
- Taxi Driver Earnings Compared To Uber
- How Apple's New Products Measure Up
- Bigger AT&T Is the Last Thing We Need
- Wells Fargo is Rotting from the Top Down
- Female CEOs Earn Much Less Than Their Male Counterparts
- The Highest-Paid CEOs
- More Chobani Capitalism, Please
- Better Labels, Better Food
- The Big Banks Can Be Beaten
- Putting Free Speech Out to Pasture
- China Closes the Innovation Gap
- Crime Can Pay if It's Big Enough
- The Good Food Movement Needs Science, Too
- How Buffett Became a Billionaire
Business: "Kate Middleton's Hat Designer Collaborates with MAC Cosmetics"