World's Most Valuable Business Brands
By Dyfed Loesche (Statista)
Check out the brand value of the 10 most valuable brands (in billion U.S. dollars) and the year-over-year percentage change.
Apple's brand value has taken a dive according to Brand Finance's "Global 500" 2017 report.
"Apple’s evangelists are beginning to lose their faith", the report's authors suggest. One reason being that Apple has failed to maintain its technological advantage and new devices just haven't caught on with consumers like earlier gadgets did. Its value has dropped 27 percent year-on-year.
This leaves Google as the MVP of the brand world with an estimated worth of close to $110 billion (+24 percent). This has to do with the fact that Google remains largely unchallenged in its core internet search business, which generates heavy advertising revenue.
The chart above shows the brand value of the 10 most valuable brands (in billion U.S. dollars) and the year-over-year percentage change
- India Eases Up on Apple
- World's Most Valuable Business Brands
- America's Favorite Brands
- The Numbers Behind Google's Online Empire
- The iPhone Price Index
- Number of Bitcoin ATMs by Country
- AT&T Unveils New TV Streaming Service
- Alcohol & Sport: A Match Made In Heaven
- Plenty of Dough in Online Food Delivery
- Taxi Driver Earnings Compared To Uber
- How Apple's New Products Measure Up
- Bigger AT&T Is the Last Thing We Need
- Wells Fargo is Rotting from the Top Down
- Female CEOs Earn Much Less Than Their Male Counterparts
- The Highest-Paid CEOs
- More Chobani Capitalism, Please
- Better Labels, Better Food
- The Big Banks Can Be Beaten
- Putting Free Speech Out to Pasture
- China Closes the Innovation Gap
- Crime Can Pay if It's Big Enough
- The Good Food Movement Needs Science, Too
- How Buffett Became a Billionaire
Business: "World's Most Valuable Business Brands"