(BPT) - Heading back to school to complete a degree is a serious commitment. Choosing a degree program with strong employment potential and solid earning power can help steer you in the right direction.
What careers offer the most opportunity over the next 10 years?
Here are six the U.S. Department of Labor predicts will boom in the coming decade. Arizona State University, a leading online university, points to the degrees you need to land a job in these fields. People with bachelor’s degrees earn 84 percent more, on average, over a lifetime than those with only a high school diploma. ASU offers more than 70 degree programs, all available online.
6 High-Demand Jobs And The Degrees You Need
Available on Amazon.com: Job Searching with Social Media For Dummies
Job Search by Indeed
- Continuing Education Provides Competitive Edge For Job-Hunters
- Four Growth Industries For Career-Changers
- 5 Stunningly Simple Secrets To Creating The Career You Want
- 6 High-Demand Jobs And The Degrees You Need
- Keep Social Media From Destroying You
- Getting Ahead in Your First Job
- Steps to Creating Career Success
- Best Cities For Finding a Job
- Limiting Interruptions at Work
- Resumes: Best & Worst Words to Use
- How to Nail a Job Interview
- Eight Reasons You Weren't Hired
- Why Now Might Be Time to Change
- Glassdoor's 10 Best Jobs
- Landing a Six-Figure Job on Wall Street
- Ways to Boost Your Career
- Worst College Majors for Your Career
- The Best Way to Handle Office Gossip
- When's the Right Time to Ask for a Raise?
- The 4 Biggest Mistakes You Can Make on a Job Interview
- The Right Way to Make Excuses at Work
- 5 High-Paying Jobs That Will Make You Miserable
- How to Prep for Job Interview Questions
- 3 Rules to Break When Looking for a Job
- Why Companies Are Taking Longer to Hire
- How to Avoid Being Pigeonholed at Work
- How to Job Hunt on LinkedIn Without Giving Yourself Away
- 7 Tips to Being a Successful Work-at-Home Mom
- Going Back to Work After Baby: Get the Job. Ditch the Guilt!
- How to Get the Corner Office
- How to Reach Your Career Goals
- Is Job Stress Hurting Your Health?
- Finding Courage to Follow Your Dreams
- I (Heart) Introverts
- Step Away from That Desk
- Managing Emotions in the Workplace: Your Survival Guide
- How to Ace Your Performance Review
- Getting Ahead in Hard Times
- What is 'Having It All,' Anyway?
- Starting a Business in a Tough Economy
- The 6 Hottest Tech Careers
- 6 Resume Writing Tips for Business School Grads
- LinkedIn Transforms Job Search for M.B.A. Graduates
- Why You Should Launch a Side Gig Now
- Are Your Biggest Earning Days Over?
- How to Say No to Your Boss
- Do You Need a Second Career?
- Should You Hire a Life Coach?
- 6 Careers to Watch in 2012
- Do You Have What It Takes to Be an Entrepreneur?
- Weighing Costs of an Online Master's in Nursing
Article: Copyright © 2015
"6 High-Demand Jobs And The Degrees You Need"