The Best-Paid Jobs Requiring No Bachelor's Degree
By Niall McCarthy (Statista)
Wages and salaries in the United States for the best paying jobs that don't require a college degree. This chart shows the median annual wage in jobs typically not requiring a 4-year bachelor degree.
If you're looking for a well-paid job but you don't have the money, time and sheer patience required to complete a four-year bachelor degree, do not fear! According to Bureau of Labor Statistics data published by Business Insider, plenty of U.S. jobs require an associate degree (usually taking two years), a postsecondary nondegree certificate or a high-school diploma.
Air-traffic controller offers the highest wages without a bachelor degree with the median annual salary coming to $122,410. Prospective applicants should keep in mind that the job still requires an associate degree. Even though nuclear-power reactor operator sounds like a job requiring extensive university qualifications, it actually only requires a high-school diploma or equivalent. It has a very lucrative median salary of $91,170 a year.
- Who's Freelancing in America?
- The World's Best Employers
- Threatening Behavior At Work
- Physical Demands Of The Workplace
- The Best-Paid Jobs Requiring No Bachelor's Degree
- The Next Big IT Career: Data Analytics
- To Work With a Degree
- The 10 Most Common Bad Boss Traits
- Americans Taking More Time Off
- America's Best Large Employers
- How to Create Workplace Happiness
- Work and Mens Health
- Pros & Cons of the Gig Economy
- The Fastest Disappearing Jobs
- Britain's Gender Pay Gap Starts at Early Age
- The Best Jobs for Independent People
- The Creepiest Occupations
- Taxi Driver Earnings Compared To Uber
- Gagging on the Gig Economy
- Work-From-Home Tricks to Keep You Sane
- Social Media Can Keep You From Getting Hired
- 5 Stunningly Simple Secrets To Creating The Career You Want
Article: Copyright © 2017
"The Best-Paid Jobs Requiring No Bachelor's Degree"