The 10 Most Common Bad Boss Traits
By Martin Armstrong (Statista)
Is your boss a good boos or a bad boss? Here's the most commonly cited issues employees have with their managers.
The majority of employees have had the displeasure of working under someone they dislike.
You could say it goes with the territory of being in charge, but some bosses seem to have a special knack for annoying their subordinates.
As a recent survey by Glassdoor shows, the negative trait most commonly cited by workers is a manager that is disrespectful. A negative attitude is said to bring down 34 percent of respondents, while a lazy boss rounds off the top three biggest gripes with 23 percent.
The chart above shows the most commonly cited issues employees have with their managers.
- Who's Freelancing in America?
- The World's Best Employers
- Threatening Behavior At Work
- Physical Demands Of The Workplace
- The Best-Paid Jobs Requiring No Bachelor's Degree
- The Next Big IT Career: Data Analytics
- To Work With a Degree
- The 10 Most Common Bad Boss Traits
- Americans Taking More Time Off
- America's Best Large Employers
- How to Create Workplace Happiness
- Work and Mens Health
- Pros & Cons of the Gig Economy
- The Fastest Disappearing Jobs
- Britain's Gender Pay Gap Starts at Early Age
- The Best Jobs for Independent People
- The Creepiest Occupations
- Taxi Driver Earnings Compared To Uber
- Gagging on the Gig Economy
- Work-From-Home Tricks to Keep You Sane
- Social Media Can Keep You From Getting Hired
- 5 Stunningly Simple Secrets To Creating The Career You Want
Article: Copyright © 2017
"The 10 Most Common Bad Boss Traits"