Pros & Cons of the Gig Economy
By Dyfed Loesche (Statista)
This chart shows selected benefits and downsides of contingent work in the gig economy
A job for life is increasingly becoming hard to get by in many sectors in the advanced economies. A new way of working has emerged, captured in the term gig economy.
In this mode of business companies hire contingent workers, provisional employees who work for the organization on a non-permanent basis. While these workers like the flexibility, they also see significant downsides.
- The Next Big IT Career: Data Analytics
- To Work With a Degree
- The 10 Most Common Bad Boss Traits
- Americans Taking More Time Off
- America's Best Large Employers
- How to Create Workplace Happiness
- Work and Mens Health
- Pros & Cons of the Gig Economy
- The Fastest Disappearing Jobs
- Britain's Gender Pay Gap Starts at Early Age
- The Best Jobs for Independent People
- The Creepiest Occupations
- Taxi Driver Earnings Compared To Uber
- Gagging on the Gig Economy
- Work-From-Home Tricks to Keep You Sane
- Social Media Can Keep You From Getting Hired
- 5 Stunningly Simple Secrets To Creating The Career You Want
Article: Copyright © 2017
"Pros & Cons of the Gig Economy"