The World's Best Employers 2017
By Dyfed Loesche (Statista)
Forbes and Statista teamed up to produce this chart of the top 10 global employers on a scale of 0-100 in 2017. This year, Google parent company Alphabet was named the World's Best Employer.
The Forbes Global 2000 List is a well-known annual must-read in business. This year for the first time Forbes teamed up with Statista to take the project one step further, identifying the 500 World’s Best Employers and the 250 Top Regarded Companies around the globe.
Statista analyzed more than 360,000 recommendations for a company as an employer, using both macro global polling methods and regionally-based surveying. In order to evaluate companies as a top employer, employees were asked to rate their own employer internally as well as to say how likely they would be to recommend other employers in industries they are familiar with.
This year, Google parent company Alphabet was named the World's Best Employer 2017, with its employees giving their thumbs up to the company's image and working conditions. Microsoft and Japan Exchange Group came second and third respectively, both proving hugely attractive for employees. To browse the full rankings and read more about the methodology, please visit Forbes.
- How to Make Working from Home Productive and Liberating
- How to Find Your Influence Style and Influence Others
- How to Get Focused at Work
- Who's Freelancing in America?
- The World's Best Employers
- Threatening Behavior At Work
- Physical Demands Of The Workplace
- The Best-Paid Jobs Requiring No Bachelor's Degree
- The Next Big IT Career: Data Analytics
- To Work With a Degree
- The 10 Most Common Bad Boss Traits
- Americans Taking More Time Off
- America's Best Large Employers
- How to Create Workplace Happiness
- Work and Mens Health
- Pros & Cons of the Gig Economy
- The Fastest Disappearing Jobs
- Britain's Gender Pay Gap Starts at Early Age
- The Best Jobs for Independent People
- The Creepiest Occupations
- Taxi Driver Earnings Compared To Uber
- Gagging on the Gig Economy
- Work-From-Home Tricks to Keep You Sane
- Social Media Can Keep You From Getting Hired
- 5 Stunningly Simple Secrets To Creating The Career You Want
Article: Copyright © 2018
"The World's Best Employers 2017"