Do You Love Mama Earth?
Girl World Daily
Do You Love Mama Earth?
Take our quiz to find out if you’re the ultimate environmentalist or if you think green is nothing other than a color!
1. You and the girls meet up at the park for a brown-bag picnic. When it’s time to toss your trash, you …
a. Dump everything in one can, ignoring the recycling bins.
b. Carefully sort each item into its proper disposal bin.
c. Don’t have any trash. Everything you pack your lunch in is reusable.
2. When it comes time to rack up community service hours, what cause are you most likely to choose?
a. Manicures for nursing home residents: Senior citizens need to be pampered too!
b. A local cleanup project.
c. Planting sustainable community gardens complete with rainwater collectors. Dig?
3. Saturday, the best day of the week! How do you and your buds spend it?
a. Duh, you hit the mall. What else?
b. You and your BFF ride bikes around town, checking out boutiques.
c. Sending baby turtles off to sea. Adorable and eco-conscious!
4. You and your BFF are taking a stroll. She’s snackin’ on some corn chips, and when finished, she ditches the wrapper on the ground. How do you react?
a. Who cares?
b. You shoot her a “mom look,” pick it up and put it in the next can you see.
c. This would never happen. Your BFF wouldn’t dare litter in front of you!
5. Earth Day is months away, but how do you plan to celebrate?
a. Celebrate what?
b. You’ll make a small contribution to the World Wildlife Fund.
c. You plan to protest outside a factory known for emitting hazardous materials.
Mostly A’s: Couldn’t Care Less
You could use a lesson in eco-consciousness! Start small, by recycling or by purchasing products that are kinder to the Earth. You’ll feel good knowing you’re doing a little something every day.
Mostly B’s: Cool and Conscientious
You’re aware of how you treat Mother Earth, but you could step up your green game. Try minding your personal carbon footprint and making environmentally friendly food and beauty product choices.
Mostly C’s: Earth Angel
All you see is green, girl! You have much respect for the world around you and realize future generations depend on us to keep the planet in good shape. It’s the only one we have after all!
- Extreme Environmentalism
- Global Warming, Ethanol, DDT and Environmentalism's Dark Side
- Paying the High Price of Food Waste
- Do You Love Mama Earth?
- Obama's Climate Czar Working Toward National Energy Policy
- Obama's Offshore Oil Decision Has Political Dimension
- Climate Change Debate and The Future of Energy
- Dirty Truth About Air: Pollution's Effect On Heart Health Obesity and Fertility
- Climategate Shows There's No Global Warming Consensus
- Climategate Reflects Changing Debate over Global Warming
- Global Warming Fact Denial Won't Change Climate Back
- Watch What Obama Says Not What He Does on Cap and Trade Off-Shore Drilling
- Energy-Efficient Updates Help Homeowners Save Cash
- Going Green Is Good Business
- Small Town Grapples with Legacy of Chemical Byproduct
- Side by Side in Need for Green Growth: China and America try cooperation
- Jolt for Energy Innovation: Government Investing
- National Power Grid That Thinks
- Exxon: Slow Evolution of an Oil Giant
- Stuttering Start for Electric Cars
- Going the Extra Mile
- Front Line of the Climate War
Environment - Do You Love Mama Earth?
(c) 2010 Studio One