The Cost of a Trip to the Emergency Room Since 1940
by Natalie Morin
The data crunchers at Mooseroots, a Graphiq site, has calculated the average cost of a trip to the emergency room in every year since 1940.
America's relationship with health care has been rocky lately.
But it wasn't always this way.
Using data aggregated by the Bureau of Labor Statistics and the Public Library of Science, Mooseroots, a Graphiq site, found the average cost of a trip to the emergency room in every year since 1940. MooseRoots included both the historical (nominal) and inflation-adjusted estimates of this expense for each year.
- The Most Sugary Frozen Desserts From 25 Chains
- Burger King's Fattiest Menu Items
- Subway Sandwiches Ranked by Calories
- What You Should Know About America's Gluten-Free Fad
- The Cost of a Trip to the Emergency Room Since 1940
- How Age and Stress Impacts Our Sleep
- Improve Your Sleep Tonight with These 6 Simple Steps
- How Better Health Begins With 'No'
- Kick That Unhealthy Cravings Habit
- Food for Healthy Skin: A Diet For A Glowing Face
- Surprising Sleep Stealers
- What 'Clean Eating' Really Means
- Benefits of Drinking Lemon Water
- 4 Eating Habits You Didn't Know Were Bad
- Eat Like an Italian!
- Sleep Your Way to Better Heart Health
- Reduce Your Exposure to Toxins from Grilled Meats
- Set Yourself Up for Success with Mindful Eating
- Meal Timing to Maintain Weight
- Dandelions: Nature's Mild Diuretic
- Kick the Diet Soda Habit
- Why De-Stressing Matters
- Time to Turn In
- Pillow Talk
- Leafy Green Vegetables Take the Spotlight
Article: Copyright © 2017
"The Cost of a Trip to the Emergency Room Since 1940"