Budget-Friendly Master Bathroom Upgrades You'll Cherish
If you're ready to turn your master bathroom into a desired destination, do so with any or all of these five projects.
(BPT) - What does your bathroom mean to you? Is it an oasis, a place to unwind, relax and let the cares of the day simply melt away? Or is it just another room in your house?
If your answer is the latter, then your bathroom isn't doing everything it could. The good news is, getting your space there doesn't have to break your bank or signal a months-long remodeling process. The truth is there are plenty of unique, invigorating ways for you to reinvent your bathroom space — some of which you can tackle yourself, and all of which can be budget friendly.
So if you're ready to turn your master bathroom from a simple location to a desired destination, do so with any or all of these five projects.
5 budget-friendly master bathroom upgrades you'll cherish for years:
Repainting in your image
When it comes to affordable projects that redefine the look of a room, it's hard to beat a fresh coat of paint. Changing the color of your bathroom changes the entire appearance, and if you're ready to strap on some clothes you don't mind destroying, there's no reason you can't tackle this project yourself. Pick a color that matches your tastes and your space and your bathroom will take on a whole new feel.
Remember all that talk about the oasis? It really starts with the tub. The Sterling Lawson Oval Bath offers beautiful style at an affordable price with soaking and whirlpool models. The bath can be situated to fit nearly any bathroom layout, and with a headrest and lumbar support included, as well as six jets featuring variable control, the Lawson oval bath is your perfect getaway that doesn't require you to actually get away.
Fix up the fixtures
A brand-new tub completely redefines your bathroom, and if you want to bring the rest of your bathroom up-to-date as well, replacing your existing fixtures with new models is an easy way to do it. From towel racks to faucets and shower hardware, new fixtures are an effective way to show your sense of style and bring cohesion to your space while capitalizing on the latest technology.
Finish the flooring
Your new bathroom deserves to look good from top to bottom. Pick a flooring style that speaks to you, spoil yourself with heated floors and rest easy knowing you'll never have to grout again.
Shed a whole new light
There is perhaps no room where lighting is more important than the bathroom. If your current bathroom feels more like a cave than spa, it's time for a major lighting overhaul. Modern fixtures allow you to use fewer bulbs more efficiently, and installing a dimmer switch gives you the bright light when you need it without blinding yourself in the morning. Lastly, this is a great time to replace all of your old bulbs with energy-efficient options. They'll last as much as 25 times longer, and replacing your most often-used bulbs can save you as much as $75 per year on your energy bill.
Start improving your bathroom today
Many people see their bathroom as a functional space in their home when it has the potential to be so much more. Apply any or all of the tips above and you'll turn your bathroom from a functional space to the oasis you've always wanted.
- Top Kitchen Design Trends in 2018
- Home Remodeling Projects Sure to Brighten Your Home
- Upping Your Laundry Room's Wow Factor
- Transform Your Kitchen with an Updated Sink
- How to Make Your Bathroom Enjoyable
- How to Infuse Life into Your Bathroom
- Budget-Friendly Master Bathroom Upgrades You'll Cherish
- 5 DIY Projects That Will Reinvent Your Bathroom in a Weekend
Cut Expenses Without Cutting Corners On Your Bathroom Remodel
- The Beauty of Barn Doors
- How to Design a Quiet Home Office
- Best Time to BBQ
- The Best Things About Gardening
- Fashion Influences Gardening Trends For Easy, Eye-Catching Flowers
- 6 Steps to Grow a Garden Anywhere
- How to Make Your Yard an Outdoor Oasis
- An Easy Patio Makeover
- Big Ideas For Small Patios
- Creating The Perfect Outdoor Kitchen
- 5 Green Home Improvements To Help Sell Your Home For More
- Top Trends in Vegetable Gardening
- 5 Simple Projects To Recreate Your Backyard
- Hardworking Kitchens with Style
- The Power of a Powder Room Addition
- Bathroom Designs That Don't Have To Cost A Bundle
- Bathroom Design Trends That Marry Luxury, Beauty And Sensibility
- High-Tech Bathroom Upgrades
- The Home Design Trend to Know About
- Upgrades to Boost Home Energy Efficiency
- Top 6 Home Decorating Trends
- Confused by TV Technology? Read This
- Enhance Curb Appeal With An Eye-Catching Front Door
Article: Copyright © 2018
Home & Garden: "Budget-Friendly Master Bathroom Upgrades You'll Cherish"