The Best Things About Gardening
By Dyfed Loesche (Statista)
This chart shows the share of respondents who think the following makes gardening enjoyable.
While barbecuing is one of the more social outdoor activities, gardening is often the opposite. Many people tend to their greenery in solitude which has a calming even meditative effect.
There seem to be many good reasons to do some garden work. According to our Statista survey, being outside in the fresh air is one of the most important (74 percent). Watching something grow and thrive is the next most satisfying reason to get gardening (58 percent). A mere 7 percent claim they only garden when it’s absolutely necessary, which says it all!
- Best Time to BBQ
- The Best Things About Gardening
- Fashion Influences Gardening Trends For Easy, Eye-Catching Flowers
- 6 Steps to Grow a Garden Anywhere
- How to Make Your Yard an Outdoor Oasis
- An Easy Patio Makeover
- Big Ideas For Small Patios
- Creating The Perfect Outdoor Kitchen
- 5 Green Home Improvements To Help Sell Your Home For More
- Top Trends in Vegetable Gardening
- 5 Simple Projects To Recreate Your Backyard
- Hardworking Kitchens with Style
- The Power of a Powder Room Addition
- Bathroom Designs That Don't Have To Cost A Bundle
- Bathroom Design Trends That Marry Luxury, Beauty And Sensibility
- High-Tech Bathroom Upgrades
- The Home Design Trend to Know About
- Upgrades to Boost Home Energy Efficiency
- Top 6 Home Decorating Trends
- Confused by TV Technology? Read This
- Enhance Curb Appeal With An Eye-Catching Front Door
Article: Copyright © 2017
Home & Garden: "The Best Things About Gardening"