Tech Revenues Up Across the Board
By Martin Armstrong (Statista)
This chart shows the Q3 2017 reported revenue and year over year growth of four key tech companies.
A number of high profile tech firms released their Q3 earnings. With strong revenue growth for the likes of Amazon and Alphabet, our infographic brings these figures together.
The most impressive results came from Amazon, with expectations blasted out of the water -- reported quarterly revenue of $43.7 billion signaling YOY growth of 34 percent. Similarly, Google parent company Alphabet hit a total revenue of $27.8 billion, meaning growth of 24 percent.
- Bitcoin, Blockchain & ICOs Explained
- Facebook's Growth and Potential
- Tencent vs. Facebook
- World's Largest Sovereign Wealth Funds
- Tech Revenues Up Across the Board
- Green Bonds Are Flourishing
- 'Green' Mutual Funds Bounce Back
- What's Keeping Funds Out of Bitcoin
- Bitcoin & Its Murkier Rivals
- Fidelity Adds Digital Currencies To Website
- Are Virtual Shareholder Meetings the Future?
- What Apple's Cash Pile Could Buy
- Tech Giants Piling on the Profit
- The World's Top-Earning Hedge Fund Managers
- Analysts See More Gains in Amazon
- Had You Invested in Amazon's IPO
- Be Thankful for the Return of Volatility
- Time Up on Trump Trade, Hedge Funds Look Abroad
- 10 Ways You Can Invest in Agriculture
- Steer Clear of Actively-Managed Mutual Funds
- Stock Buyback Boom Is On The Wane
- 10 Ways You Can Invest in Movies
- Is Tim Cook's Apple Past Its Peak?
Investing: "Tech Revenues Up Across the Board"