The recent terror attacks in Paris that killed at least 129 people are just the latest of many attacks by Islamic State around the world. The WSJ's Eva Tam reports on some of this year's deadliest attacks.
Click to Watch:
Available at Amazon.com:
- Climate Change May Worsen Middle East Security
- Syrian Lives in Limbo
- Syrian Refugee Turns Pain Into Power
- Islamic State in Egypt's North Sinai
- Middle East: Where U.S. Troops Are Based
- Who Can We Trust To Measure Poverty?
- Instability, Quagmire, & Peace
- Israeli - Palestinian Realities
- Backing Russia's Syria Ceasefire
- Iraq: A Huge Ethical Leap Backwards
- Deadly Stalemate in Yemen
- Iran: Crime against Humanity?
- Deadly Terror in Turkey
- Israeli Blockade of Gaza is Inherently Violent
- An Outdated Relationship with Saudi Arabia
- Israel and Saudi Arabia: Strange Bedfellows in the New Middle East
- No End in Sight for Israel's Rightward Drift
- Realizing Peace
- Saudi Crisis Deepens
- Why Exactly Does Saudi Arabia Fund the Spread of Wahhabism?
- The Old Oil Order Is Collapsing
- Islamic State: In Retreat or Transition?
Article: Republished with permission of Foreign Policy in Focus.
"Islamic State: Timeline of 2015 Terror Attacks"