You may already heart him in a BIG way -- and we wanna spread even more Justin Bieber love. There are so many things we find endearing about him. Here, seven things we love about The Bieb.
1. Justin Bieber gets starry-eyed.
Awww ... he has a celebrity crush. Miley Cyrus? Well, he was snapped going to dinner with Miley in West Hollywood -- but "not my type," he says. Taylor Swift? The two reportedly were spotted together at a Nashville pancake house, but again, only in the friend zone. (He opened for Taylor's "Fearless" tour in the UK last year.) So who's his celeb dream girl? It's Beyonce. "I've been totally in love with her since I was 7," he's been quoted. "She kind of broke my heart when she married Jay-Z."
2. Stars love Justin Bieber too.
Thirteen-year-old actress Chloe Moretz, who plays Angie in Diary of a Wimpy Kid, recently announced on a talk show, "I have Bieber fever!" It's also been reported that top-ranking U.S. tennis pro Andy Roddick was at a dance club and requested a Justin Bieber song. And word on the street is that singers Katy Perry and Lily Allen are both bitten by the Bieber bug.
3. Justin Bieber loves his mom (and sis).
We hear Justin Bieber has a curfew just like every other kid, and apparently, he respects his mother enough to play by her rules. He loves his sister too. "Yes, I have the cutest sister in the world," he wrote on his Facebook page about 2-year-old baby sis Jazzy.
4. Moms love Justin Bieber
"Sometimes, the moms get more crazy than the kids," Justin told a talk show host about his crazed fans. And maybe you've seen the YouTube video of somebody's grandmother belting out the Justin Bieber hit "Baby."
5. Justin Bieber shakes his moviemaker.
There was some gossip swirling around indicating that Justin Bieber would be included on the soundtrack CD for The Twilight Saga: Eclipse ... and those rumors turned out to be totally false. But surely by now you've seen the video for "Never Say Never," the song Justin Bieber recorded with Jaden Smith (the film's star) for the soundtrack to The Karate Kid flick.
6. Justin Bieber is a band geek.
You've probably only heard his sweet, soulful singing and maybe seen him strum some guitar. But did you know Justin Bieber is a multi-talented musician? Yep, he also plays trumpet. And drums. And piano. No extravagant music lessons -- he taught himself to play each instrument. Impressive, right?
7. Justin Bieber's world isn't a bubble.
The Canadian-born cutie is very well traveled. He's been bungee jumping in New Zealand; he went shoe shopping in Japan; and while his concert is touring throughout the United States all summer, he promised on Twitter, "No worries ... in the next year, we plan to tour the whole world! Every country we can." Indeed, the Bieber Nation feature on his official website at JustinBieberMusic.com has fans from around the globe. Sweet!
Photo: Getty Images
- 7 Things We Love About Justin Bieber
- Lady Gaga Records Duet with Cher
- A Half-Century On, Their Music Still Captures Youth
- Ten Great Songs About Places
- Barbra Streisand Returns with 'What Matters Most'
- Pitbull Earns First-Ever Top single with 'Give Me Everything'
- 'The Book Of Mormom' Skyrockets On Billboard 200 Albums Chart
- Get an Awesome Soundtrack to Your Summer
- When Pop Stars Become Pop Psychologists
- Aretha, Gaga and Barbra: Grammy Night, 2011!
- Host Your Own Oscars Party
- Few Penalties For Stars Behaving Badly
- Boy, Do We Like to Watch
- Frankly Speaking: A Great Frank Sinatra Biography
- Lady Gaga: Pop Sensation Transforms Music Video Culture
- Chatting It up With the Jonas Brothers
- Hot New Music for Your Playlist
- Will Lady Gaga Really Take Madonna's Crown?
- Music - Where the Best Unknown Bands Are Hiding
- Pink Flies High at the Grammys
- Barbra Streisand, Still Pitch-Perfect After All These Years
- Mariah Carey - This 'Imperfect Angel' Knows What Love Is
- 80s Acts Touring Again: Demand High for Forgotten Decade Music
Available at Amazon.com:
Copyright © 2011 Studio One Networks. All rights reserved.