Los Angeles, CA
Following the hospitalization and recovery of front man Billie Joe Armstrong, rock band Green Day is back on the road as they announced the dates of their upcoming tour.
In a press release published in the band's official website, the first leg of their "Uno! Dos! Tre!" Tour will kick off on November 26 in Washington and will end on February 8, 2013 in Nevada.
Composed of Mike Dirnt, Tre Cool and Billie Joe Armstrong, are touring to promote and support their upcoming album trilogy: Green Day Uno! To be released on September 25; Green Day Dos! To be released on November 13; and, Green Day Trio! To be released on January 13, 2013.
Pre-selling of concert tickets for fan club members will start on September 12.
The tour schedule and venue for each is as follows:
- 26th Seattle, WA Paramount Theatre
- 27th Kennewick, WA Toyota Center
- 29th Salem, OR Salem Armory Auditorium
- 1st Sacramento, CA Memorial Auditorium
- 2nd Reno, NV Grand Sierra Resort - Grand Theatre
- 4th Santa Cruz, CA Santa Cruz Civic Auditorium
- 10th Tempe, AZ Marquee Theatre
- 7th Green Bay, WI Resch Arena
- 8th Rosemont, IL Allstate Arena
- 10th Wilkes Barre, PA Mohegan Sun Arena
- 11th State College, PA Bryce Jordan Center - Penn State Univ.
- 13th Rochester, NY Blue Cross Arena
- 14th Pittsburgh, PA Consol Energy Center
- 16th Brooklyn, NY Barclays Center
- 18th Manchester, NH Verizon Wireless Arena
- 19th Uncasville, CT Mohegan Sun Arena
- 21st Fairfax, VA Patriot Center
- 22nd Philadelphia, PA Liacourias Center - Temple University
- 24th Providence, RI Dunkin Donuts Center
- 25th Portland, ME Cumberland Civic Center
- 27th Quebec City, QC Colisee Pepsi Arena
- 29th Toronto, ONT Air Canada Centre
- 30th Cleveland, OH Wolstein Center - Cleveland State Univ.
- 1st Moline, IL I Wireless Center
- 2nd Madison, WI Alliant Energy Center Memorial Col
- 4th Omaha, NE CenturyLink Arena
- 6th Broomfield, CO 1STBANK Center
- 8th Las Vegas, NV MGM Grand Garden Arena
Green Day front man Billie Joe Armstrong out of the hospital
Following a sudden hospitalization in Italy, Green Day front man Billie Joe Armstrong has been released Monday.
In a video by TMZ, the singer was seen leaving LAX and was asked about his hospitalization. Armstrong did not say anything, but mouthed something about his voice being gone.
His band mates, Mike Drint and Tre Cool announced via a video that their show in Bologna will be cancelled due to their fellow's hospitalization, saying, "We sincerely apologize to our fans, but unfortunately due to illness Billie Joe has been hospitalized, and we regretfully must cancel our performance in Bologna, Italy this evening. We are beyond devastated and will make it up to you when we come back next summer." They did not say why, though.
Meanwhile, MTV reports that despite the rocker's health issue, the band will go on to perform at the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards on Thursday.
- Why Burning Man Inspires Me
- Nominees for 2013 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Announced
- John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John Reunite for Christmas Album
- Foo Fighters to Take Indefinite Break from Playing
- Why Burning Man Inspires Me
- Green Day Announces Tour Dates for New Album Trilogy
- The Right Music for Every Part of Your Day
- Nominations for 2012 MTV Video Music Awards Announced
- New Beatles Compilation 'Tomorrow Never Knows' Hits iTunes
- Guns N' Roses, Red Hot Chili Peppers Among Inductees Into Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame
- It's Only The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, But
- Bruce Springsteen Captures The State of America
- Grammy Nominations Full of Snubs and Surprises
- Researchers Say Many Rap Songs Advertise for Alcohol Industry
- Lady Gaga and Britney Spears Win Big at 2011 MTV Video Music Awards
- 7 Things We Love About Justin Bieber
- Lady Gaga Records Duet with Cher
- A Half-Century On, Their Music Still Captures Youth
- Ten Great Songs About Places
- Barbra Streisand Returns with 'What Matters Most'
- Pitbull Earns First-Ever Top single with 'Give Me Everything'
- 'The Book Of Mormom' Skyrockets On Billboard 200 Albums Chart
- Get an Awesome Soundtrack to Your Summer
- When Pop Stars Become Pop Psychologists
- Aretha, Gaga and Barbra: Grammy Night, 2011!
- Host Your Own Oscars Party
- Few Penalties For Stars Behaving Badly
- Boy, Do We Like to Watch
- Frankly Speaking: A Great Frank Sinatra Biography
- Lady Gaga: Pop Sensation Transforms Music Video Culture
- Chatting It up With the Jonas Brothers
- Hot New Music for Your Playlist
- Will Lady Gaga Really Take Madonna's Crown?
- Music - Where the Best Unknown Bands Are Hiding
- Pink Flies High at the Grammys
- Barbra Streisand, Still Pitch-Perfect After All These Years
- Mariah Carey - This 'Imperfect Angel' Knows What Love Is
- 80s Acts Touring Again: Demand High for Forgotten Decade Music
Available at Amazon.com:
Copyright 2012, AHN - All Rights Reserved