Aaron Rodgers's 48 yard touchdown pass to Randall Cobb in the final minute lifted the Green Bay Packers over the Chicago Bears 33-28 at Soldier Field for the NFC North championship.
The touchdown wiped out a one-point Packers deficit with 38 seconds left.
Jarrett Boykin picked up a loose ball and headed 15 yards to the end zone for a 10-7 Packers lead.
A 27-yard field goal by Mason Crosby made it 13-7 for the Packers.
Matt Forte's touchdown and Robbie Gould's extra point gave the Bears the lead, 14-13.
The first Rodgers-to-Cobb touchdown pass and Mason Crosby's extra point gave the Packers a 20-14 advantage.
But another Forte touchdown and extra point by Gould gave the Bears a 21-20 lead in the third quarter.
Chicago's Brandon Marshall spun away from Tramon Williams in the end zone on the first play of the fourth quarter to make it 28-20.
But the Packers answered with Eddie Lacy's touchdown drive to make it 28-27.
The Packers (8-7-1) earned their third straight division title and fifth postseason appearance in a row. The loss kept the Bears (8-8) out of the playoffs for the sixth time in seven years.
Matt Forte ran for 110 yards and two scores for the Bears. He also had 47 yards receiving with a touchdown catch.
Jordy Nelson had 161 yards receiving, James Starks ran for 88 yards and Lacy finished with 66.
Aaron Rodgers and Randall Cobb Connect as Packers Beat Bears
Aaron Rodgers throws 48-yard TD pass to Randall Cobb with 38 seconds left in the game as the Green Bay Packers defeat the Chicago Bears 33-28 to win the NFC North and advance to the playoffs
Mike Pereira on the bizarre TD in the Packers - Bears game
Receive our NFL News & Analysis by email by subscribing here
- Brandon Boykin Saves Day as Eagles Clinch NFC East
- Aaron Rodgers and Randall Cobb Connect as Packers Beat Bears
- NFL 2013 Week 17: The Week That Was
- Bucs Dismiss Schiano and GM Mark Dominik
- Browns Fire Head Coach Rob Chudzinski After One Season
- Jets Retain Rex Ryan as Head Coach
- NFL 2013 Wild Card and Divisional Playoff Schedule
- Houston Texans Hold First Pick in 2014 NFL Draft
- NFL 2014 Regular Season Opponents Determined
- Deion Sanders to Shun Brady and Manning for Pro Bowl
- All on the Line in Final Weekend of Regular Season
- NFL 2013 Week 17: What To Look For
- Aaron Rodgers to Play for Packers in Bears Showdown
- Romo Undergoes Back Surgery, Out for Season
- Cowboys Coaches in Danger of Losing Jobs
- 2013 NFL Week 17: Playoff Scenarios
- Eagles Coach Chip Kelly Denies Texas Job Link
- NFL Executive Roots for Snow during Super Bowl XLVIII
- Players Think Rex Ryan Should Stay as Jets Coach
- Cowboys QB Tony Romo Still 'Fighting Through Injury'
- NFL 2013 Week 16: AFC Players of the Week
- NFL 2013 Week 16: NFC Players of the Week
- NFL 2013 Week 16: The Week That Was
- NFL Teams Prepare For Final Stretch
Article: Copyright © 2013, AHN - All Rights Reserved
"Aaron Rodgers and Randall Cobb Connect as Packers Beat Bears "