Consumer reporter Jeanette Pavini shares some important tips on getting the most out of your tax return. For parents, Jeanette's tips include some common credits and deductions that get you're a bigger return. Jeanette also shares some great tips on deductions for job seekers, anyone with a home office, and anyone contributing to charity.
- 5 Must-know Investing and Retirement Tips
- How You Can Improve Your FICO Score
- How The New Tax Reform Law Could Affect You
- Common Tax Mistakes to Avoid in 2018
- 5 Tips To Help Teens Master Their Money
- 10 Tips for Improving Your Credit Score
- Get Out of Debt with Help From the Web
- Worthy Personal Finance Apps
- Save Big With These Online Tax Programs
- Spend Less with These In-Store Apps
- Getting Started with Mobile Payment Apps
- Find the Right Loan to Realize Your Financial Goals
- How Women Can Plan For Their Financial Futures
- How To Maximize Your Tax Refund and Cut Monthly Expenses
- Helpful Tips For Choosing DIY Tax Preparation Tools
- What's Your Path To Retirement Happiness?
- Hoping To Retire In 10, 20 Or 40 Years? Here's What You Need To Know Now
- This 30-Minute Check Could Increase Your Retirement Savings
- 5 Money Traps To Avoid Each Month
- 4 Things You Should Know About Choosing Your First Credit Card
Personal Finance: "A Lesson in Tax Deductions"