Plan a Fabulous Girls Night Out
by Danyelle Little
Four ways to enjoy a night out with your girlfriends
Picture this: It's been a long week, and you've had your fill of motherhood and work. Now it is time to relax and unwind with a few of your girlfriends. Girls Night Out (or GNO as I like to call them) is a wonderful concept and allows for you and your girlfriends to enjoy a night on the town kid- and spouse-free. If you haven't had an amazing Girls Night Out yet, you are missing out. It's a great way to bond while having a little fun too. And having an epic Girls Night Out can do wonders for your mood.
Here are a few tips on how to plan an epic Girls Night Out:
Girls Night Out Idea No. 1: Slumber Party
Don't you remember the fun you used to have at slumber parties when you were younger? Who says they have to stop now that you are older? Get a few of your besties together and plan a fabulous girls night out sleepover. You can book a room at a hotel that offers a suite with a few bedrooms and live it up. Hotels like Marriott's Residence Inn are made like small homes and also have a kitchen, living room, and separate sleeping quarters. This is perfect for a sleepover and you can enjoy an uninterrupted evening of games, music and fun.
Girls Night Out Idea No. 2: Limo Ride
For your next Girls Night Out, rent a limo for your closest friends, and get chauffeured around town. Partake in dinner, comedy club and any other nightlife you want while having fun in a limo or party bus. It will be something you all will remember.
Girls Night Out Idea No. 3: A Weekend Getaway
If you have more than a few days to spare, why not book a trip to Las Vegas, or somewhere comparable with your girlfriends? You can split the expense of a hotel room and party it up in another city with your crew. This is a perfect idea if you are celebrating a birthday.
Girls Night Out Idea No. 4: Spa Night
If you want to have something a little bit more low-key, you and your friends can have a Spa Night in the comfort of your own home. Many cities have spa services that travel and come to your home to give more personalized treatment. You and your friends can partake in manis and pedis, a massage, or even a facial. Relaxing while having fun is a fab way to spend time with one another.
No matter how you decide to spend your Girls Night Out, make sure that it is focused on fun, flair and fabulousness.
- Valentine's Day Gift Ideas She'll Love
- Be a Better Person -- Starting Today
- How to Break Up Online
- Date Night: No Reservations Required
- Plan a Fabulous Girls Night Out
- Make Date Night Exciting Again
- 6 Tips to Handle Criticism
- How to Break Up With a Friend
- How to Win People Over
- 5 Ways to Show a Friend You Care
- Good Friends: The Key to Good Health
- Build Better Relationships
- How to Survive the Holidays at Her House
- The 8 Secrets of Constructive Arguments
- The One Thing That Can Make Your Partner Jealous
- Getting the Girl -- Without Losing Your Friends
- How to Get the Girl
- How to Deal With Jealousy
- 10 Things to You Should Never, Ever Say to a Woman
- Families Are Changing, But Still Key to Happiness
- How to Live Alone Without Being Lonely
- How to Be Happy -- Despite Parenthood
- Religion Makes People Happier -- But Why?
- Why Good Friends Make You Happy
- Why Marriage Makes People Happy
- How to Protect Yourself from Bad Break-Ups
- How to Find Happiness on Social Networks
- Make Time for Romance!
Article: Copyright © 2017, Studio One Networks. All rights reserved.
Relationships - "Plan a Fabulous Girls Night Out"