Most Valuable World Cup Soccer Teams
By Martin Armstrong (Statista)
Brazilians Boast the World Cup's Most Valuable Team. This chart shows the market value of the 2018 FIFA World Cup soccer teams.
Brazil is sending the most valuable team to the FIFA world cup 2018 in Russia. German transfer market portal Transfermarkt estimates that the 25 players on the team have a combined market worth of 673 million euros. Germany and France share the second spot with 636.5 million euros each.
One big difference between the three teams is that of most of the Brazilian players don't play in their home league (88 percent), while only 41.7 percent of the German national players are employed abroad and 58.3 percent of the French players score their income in foreign leagues.
England is in the top ten most valuable teams too. Its cadre is worth some 279 million euros. However, it's one of the world cup teams with most players playing at home. Only 4.3 percent play on foreign pits.
- Most Valuable World Cup Soccer Teams
- Instagram's Biggest Sports Stars
- Epic Failures for Soccer Superpowers
- Premier League Fans Stream Illegally
- 30 Years of Escalating Soccer Transfer Fees
- Iceland Smallest Nation To Ever Reach FIFA World Cup
- Where Refs Brandish Red the Most
- Goals Come at a Hefty Price Tag
- Betting Companies Dominate Sponsorships
- Messi Is at His Best
- African Migrants Integrate Through Soccer
- Bedoya Would Love to Play in the Bundesliga One Day
- Years After Leo Messi's First Appearance for FC Barcelona
- Biography of Lionel Messi
- Messi Still Better Than Ronaldo
- Top 10 World Cup Goalscorers of All Time
- 2014 World Cup Team of the Tournament
- Five Crazy World Cup Social Media Records
- Will Major League Soccer Ever Become Popular in the U.S.?
Article: Copyright © 2018, iHaveNet.com