Premier League Fans Stream Illegally
By Niall McCarthy (Statista)
4 in 10 Premier League fans stream illegally. This chart shows the share of Premier League fans that stream matches illegally.
As TV rights revenues for the Premier League have soared in recent years - the current deal worth a total of 5.136 billion pounds over three years - so too have a the prices for fans to watch the games live on TV. A new survey by ComRes has shown that this may have led to a large number of fans turning to illegal streams to watch their clubs in action.
As the infographic above shows, 4 in 10 have streamed a match using an unofficial website at least once in the last season or so, with 11 percent saying they do this weekly.
- Most Valuable World Cup Soccer Teams
- Instagram's Biggest Sports Stars
- Epic Failures for Soccer Superpowers
- Premier League Fans Stream Illegally
- 30 Years of Escalating Soccer Transfer Fees
- Iceland Smallest Nation To Ever Reach FIFA World Cup
- Where Refs Brandish Red the Most
- Goals Come at a Hefty Price Tag
- Betting Companies Dominate Sponsorships
- Top 10 Most Expensive Bayern Munich Signings
- Top 10 Best Selling Premier League Player Jerseys
- Messi Is at His Best
- African Migrants Integrate Through Soccer
- Bedoya Would Love to Play in the Bundesliga One Day
- Years After Leo Messi's First Appearance for FC Barcelona
- Biography of Lionel Messi
- Messi Still Better Than Ronaldo
- Top 10 World Cup Goalscorers of All Time
- 2014 World Cup Team of the Tournament
- Five Crazy World Cup Social Media Records
- Will Major League Soccer Ever Become Popular in the U.S.?
Article: Copyright © 2018, iHaveNet.com
Soccer: "Premier League Fans Stream Illegally"