Goals Come at a Hefty Price Tag
Arsenal is renowned for its astronomical prices when it comes to the fan experience.
Ticket prices are consistently the highest in the country and show no sign of falling down into line with the rest of the Premier League. While the Gunners had a decent season last year, finishing second to an astonishing Leicester, the cost of a goal in the Emirates Stadium for the home spectators was the highest in the league.
Calculated by dividing the cost of the cheapest season ticket (£1,014) by the number of home goals (31), the cost per goal was £32.71. Down at the other end of the scale is Manchester City, where fans can see a goal for every £6.36 they spend.
The chart above shows the cost for a fan in the stadium per goal scored by the home team in the English Premier League.
- Where Refs Brandish Red the Most
- Goals Come at a Hefty Price Tag
- Betting Companies Dominate Sponsorships
- Top 10 Most Expensive Bayern Munich Signings
- Top 10 Best Selling Premier League Player Jerseys
- Charlie Austin Player Profile
- Maradona Kicks Fan After 'Match for Peace' in Colombia
- Luis Suarez Happy at Barcelona, He Says
- Enrique: Messi Is at His Best
- FIFA President Sepp Blatter Tells Detractors of the 2018 World Cup in Russia to 'Stay at Home'
- African Migrants Integrate Through Soccer
- Bedoya Would Love to Play in the Bundesliga One Day
- Dom Dwyer Emerging as American MLS Star
- Eight Years After Leo Messi's First Appearance for FC Barcelona
- Biography of Lionel Messi
- Could Cristiano Ronaldo Be Headed to MLS?
- MLS Introduces Minnesota United FC as Newest Expansion Team
- Top 10 Richest Football Clubs in 2015
- Top 10 Most Expensive Arsenal Signings
- Top 10 Most Expensive Liverpool Signings
- Parma Coach Questions Legitimacy of Serie A
- Mario Balotelli Goes White After Italy's Selection
- Messi Still Better Than Ronaldo
- Thierry Henry Retires from Football
- Top 10 World Cup Goalscorers of All Time
- 2014 World Cup Team of the Tournament
- Five Crazy World Cup Social Media Records
- The World Cup's Legacy in Brazil and What It Means for the 2016 Olympics
- Will Major League Soccer Ever Become Popular in the U.S.?
- Gotze Goal Earns Germany World Cup
- Germany Wins World Cup for 1st Time in 24 Years
- Germans Celebrate, Argentines Mourn
- Messi: We Had Our Chances
- 2014 World Cup Photos - Argentina vs Germany
Article: Copyright © 2017, iHaveNet.com
Soccer: "Goals Come at a Hefty Price Tag"