McDonald's is supposedly considering adding popular health food kale to the menu. It would be part of a series of changes made to help the fast food chain's image.
Click to Watch:
Just a few months ago McDonald's made a commercial saying they'd never put kale on their menu.
But kale is cool for some reason. And McDonald's wants to be cool so now apparently there will be kale on McDonald's menu. So basically McDonald's is your tool friend who thought popping on a fedora on his head would be a one way ticket to cool town. Except McDonald's makes it all better with chicken nuggets.
McDonald's has been trying to balance its classic menu with a healthier, higher quality choices. We're not sure how exactly kale will fit into Mickey D's lineup. So I'm gonna guess our great friends the deep dryer and mayonnaise are involved. McDonald's has been tight to the chest about kale but restaurant analysts told cnn kale salads and kale smoothies could be in McDonald's future. Good, grimace told me he's trying to turn it around.
McDonald's' new CEO is very vocal about turning the ship around making things a little healthier. Another move they've made is making the nuggets with chickens that are on less antibiotics. Which is fine they could make the nuggets out of tires and we'd still like them.
- When Teacher Asks If You Want Fries with That
- Apple Takes on Spotify
- Apple Watch Verdict: Overpriced or a Must-Have Gadget?
- Apple Developing Online Music Streaming Service to Rival Spotify
- Apple Watch Finally Arrives
- Dow Adds Apple, but Who Benefits More?
- Apple Pay Stung by Low-Tech Fraudsters
- Google Wants You To Use Gmail To Pay Your Bills
- Google Sees Biggest Search Traffic Drop Since 2009 as Yahoo Gains Ground
- McDonald's May Add Kale to Menu
- McDonald's To Accept Love As Payment
- Ronald McDonald's 'Fresh' New Makeover
"McDonald's May Add Kale to Menu "