Verano Beauty Trends to Try at Home
by Stacey Brecher
Are you ready to give yourself summer's hottest makeover?
These must-have beauty trends are all over the runways, and the good news is that they're easy to recreate at home. Here's how:
Literally meaning "sweeping" in French, this hair highlighting technique is achieved by hand painting color onto each strand of hair to create depth. The highlights appear natural due to the scattered, painted strands, instead of the straight lines that result when foils are used. The best part? Touch-ups aren't necessary since the roots are less obvious when they grow out.
At home: Try Clairol Natural Instincts at least three shades lighter than your current hair color. Twist sections of your hair and apply the dye about one third down the twist. Follow the instructions on the box, untwist your hair and show off your new look.
Forget glossy, shiny nails this summer -- it's all about matte. There is no need to head to the nail salon to try this trend. Pick up a bottle at the drug store and paint on at home. Just make sure to apply a clear base coat to help the polish adhere to your nails. Paint two coats of the matte polish, let it dry and you are ready to go!
Fresh skin is the key to looking younger and happier. A dewy complexion is easy to achieve at home when you use the correct products. Start by applying COVERGIRL & Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation. This combination serum and foundation helps to improve your skin tone while it instantly covers age spots and discolorations. Choose a creamy blush and brush it lightly over your cheekbones and forehead for a natural glow. Complete the look with a nude lip gloss.
- Dos & Don'ts of Healthier Skin
- Hot New Beauty Apps You'll Love
- Comfort Clothes, Dressed Up!
- Take That, Sweat
- Mystery Stains? Presoaking Can Help
- Give Your Scalp the Royal Treatment
- Easy Braided Hairstyles for Summer
- Three Summer Braids Paso a Paso
- Verano Beauty Trends to Try at Home
- Celebrity Skin Care Secrets
- The Truth About Your Sunscreen
- The 5 Accessories You Need This Spring
- Hair Dye: Should You Go Organic?
- How to Get Your Gorgeous on in Under 5 Minutes
- Spring Trends Turning Us into '90s Pop Stars
- Chic Coachella Hair Styles
- Spring Manicure? Nailed It!
- Siete Primavera Must-Have Beauty Products
- Surviving the Spring Hairpocalypse
- Make-Up Tips: Blush 101
- 4 Fashion Must Haves -- - and How to Care for Them
- 5 Myths About Caring for Denim
- Spring Clean Your Beauty Arsenal
- What Your Handbag Says About You
- Best in Hair and Beauty: Spring 2014
- 5 Hair Care Mistakes You're Making
- The Secret to Instant Attraction: A Beautiful Smile
- Look Refreshed in 5 Minutes Flat
- Summer's Here! Shake up Your Makeup Routine
- Summer Style Essentials
- 5 Beauty Tricks to Beat the Summer Heat
- Get Gorgeous on the Go
- Pretty Summer Date Night Looks
- Makeup Removal Do's and Don'ts
- Plump Up Your Best Beauty Assets
- Quick Summer Beauty Fixes
Article: Copyright © 2017, Studio One Networks. All rights reserved.