Most iPhone Users Never Look Back
by Martin Armstrong (Statista)
Apple users are notorious for their loyalty. With the most ardent fans sometimes branded 'sheeple' for their unbending commitment to the company and its products, Apple is clearly very good at customer retention.
A recent survey by Morgan Stanley confirms this, showing that 92 percent of iPhone owners intending to upgrade within the next twelve months will stick to an iOS driven handset.
Not only is this an impressive figure, second-placed Samsung is way off the pace. With 77 percent saying they would buy again next time round, the Galaxy brand clearly still doesn't inspire the same levels of devotion as its Californian competitor.
This infographic shows smartphone brand retention rates in the United States in 2017.
- Do Not Break Your iPhone
- Smartphone Prices Trending Upwards
- iPhone X Steals the Show
- What The iPhone X Costs Around The World
- Mobile Data: Who's Using The Most
- Smartphones Cause Photography Boom
- Most iPhone Users Never Look Back
- The iPhone Price Index
- Most Used Devices
- Africans Never Hung Up on Nokia Brick
- Smartphone Addiction Tightens Its Global Grip
- Teens and Their Smartphones
- The (Still) Limited Reach of Apple Pay
- Chinese Smartphone Players
- Landline Phones Are a Dying Breed
- When Will 5G Hit the Mainstream?
- Apple & Nokia See Deeper Partnership
- iPhone Still Apple's Cash Cow Despite Declining Sales
- The Smartphone Afterlife
- Smartphone Market Not a Two-Horse Race
- The Perfect Holiday Shopping Assistant
- Must-use Security Features on Your iPhone
- Benefits of Learning How to Use Your Smartphone Camera
- Questions to Ask Before You Buy a New Smartphone
- Benefits and Features to Look For When Buying a Smartphone
- What Data Plan is Right For You?
- Make a Smarter Upgrade
- iPhone 6s Tips and Tricks
- How to Find Free Wi-Fi
- Pros and Cons of Portable Smartphone Chargers
- What is the Right Age to Give a Kid a Smartphone?
- The Best Ways to Make Your Phone Work for Your Family
- The Best (Indestructible) Phones for Kids
- Best Parental Controls for Mobile Devices
- Turn Your Smartphone Into a Projector
- What Do Cell Phone Carriers Know?
- Texting While Driving Dangers Denial
- Are Free Phone Apps Costing You Your Privacy?
- Mobile Device Adoption: Targeting the Next 50 Percent
- Why Mobile Is Such a Big Deal for Big Data
- 11 Tips for Mobile Software Development
- Putting Mobile Developers to the Test
- The Cell Phone Turns 40
- Smart phones: It's Now the Age of the Thumb
- Google Fears Samsung's Android OS dominance
- Apple iWatch Could Be Unveiled This Year
- Galaxy S4 Rumors Continue to Dominate Smartphone News
- Smartphones to Finally Outnumber Feature Phones this Year
- Future Smart Devices Will Extend Our Senses
- Mobile Technology Trends: Give Your Apps a Voice
- Mobile Apps and Accessibility
- Is Apple's iOS Fragmenting?
- Why Wireless Needs a Network of Networks