Top 3 Apps for Cats
Dr. Jessica Vogelsang
We all know that cats rule the Internet.
From YouTube to that Cheezburger site, it's impossible to escape our feline friends. Cats and technology seem to go hand in hand. Fortunately for us, app developers have caught on to this trend and are creating a slew of cat-friendly apps so that your cat can take over your smartphone the same way it commandeers your keyboard. Here are three top apps for cat lovers:
1. App for Cats
If your cat is enthralled by pouncing on lint and chasing bugs, this is the app for you. It's a simple concept: Bugs crawl at random over your iPhone or iPad, and try as they might, cats won't ever be able to catch them. Judging by the number of videos out there on YouTube of cats going crazy for it, this app is a feline-friendly hit.
Did you know that lilies are notorious for causing renal failure in cats? With this handy app from the ASPCA, you will. This reference app includes pictures and names of toxic plants, as well as information about the problems that are caused when the plants are ingested. For anyone who's nervously watched his or her cat disassemble an arrangement from the florist, this is a must-have.
Brought to you by the experts at the College of Veterinary Medicine at Cornell University, this useful app allows you to track your cat's vaccine history, get reminders when your pet is due for medications, and even calculate the right amount of food that you should be feeding your cat. Although your cat may not appreciate the vaccination reminders, you will.
Whether you're looking for fun games, health information or a place to store your cat's medical history, there's an app for that.
Recent Pet Articles
- Make Your Senior Dog Feel at Home
- Top 5 Ways to Improve Life for Your Senior Dog
- Healthy Nutrition for Your Senior Dog
- How to Care for Your Arthritic Dog
- How to Introduce Your Puppy to Your Cat
- Tibetan Spaniels: The Dog for Cat People
- How You and Your Dog Can Go Green
- Dieting With My Dog
- Dog Fitness Centers
- Running With Your Dog During Cooler Weather
- Take Care of Your Dog's Hot Spots
- How to Introduce a New Pet to Your Old Pet
- Should You Clothe Your Cat?
- Cat Sleep Routines
- Can You Give Your Cat a Bath?
- Healthy Nutrition for Your Senior Cat
- Top 3 Apps for Cats
- Breed Match
- Doga: Yoga Your Dog Will Love
- Groom Your Dog Like a Pro
- Puppy, Get That out of Your Mouth!
- Terminate Stinky Dog Breath
- The Schipperke: Escape Artist Extraordinaire
- Help Your Dog Cope With Holiday Guests
- Coping With the Loss of a Dog
- Cat Breeds for Dog Lovers
- Teach Your Dog to Enjoy Your Garden Without Destroying It
- How to Play Tug-of-war With Dogs
- Size up Your Puppy's Food
- What's Not to Love About Yorkies?
- What to Ask a Dog Breeder
- Train Your Aggressive, Biting Kitten
- Can Cats Find Their Way Home?
- Caring for Your Arthritic Cat
- Keep Your Cat Calm During Storms
- Top 5 Ways to Improve Life for Your Senior Cat
Copyright © 2012 Studio One Networks. All rights reserved.