Americans Split on the 'Russia Story'
By Martin Armstrong (Statista)
This chart shows American opinions on the connections between the Trump campaign and Russia.
According to a new survey by Public Policy Polling, Americans are split on whether they think there was some kind of collusion between Trump's campaign team and Russia. If it turns out that there was, however, opinions start to become a little clearer.
A majority 54 percent say that President Trump should resign if his campaign team is proven conclusively to have worked in association with the Kremlin.
- Igniting a Movement for a Moral Economy
- Online Political Ads & Transparency
- If the Trump Revolution is Possible, So is a Progressive One
- Trump's National Security Strategy
- American Sovereignty on Steroids
- What Americans Think of Trump's Tax Plan
- The Limited Effects of Tax Cuts on the Economy
- The Politics of Religion
- Our Social Structure is Rigged
Help For Struggling Millionaires Is On the Way
- Trump's Jerusalem Rationale and Its Consequences
- Trump, Jerusalem and the End Time
- The States With The Most People In Debt
- The Global Pyramid Of Wealth
- Grappling with Disinformation
- Making Social Media Safe for Democracy
- The Birthplace of Trumpism
- How People Perceive Trump
- Republicans Admit Their Tax Plan Is All About Rich Donors
- The Best of Times for a Few in America
- What the Military Thinks of Trump
- Politicians Less Popular Than Trump
- The Most and Least Popular United States Senators
- America's Most Polarizing Brands
- Most Americans Believe JFK Conspiracy Theories
- America's Active Hate Groups
- Despite Trump, Climate Action Goes On
- Cities & States Challenging Trump on Climate
- Americans Split on the 'Russia Story'
- Americans Think Trump Tweets Too Much
- Populism's Call
- Political Tension by the Watercooler
- Why Was Comey Fired?
- An FBI Director's Job Security is Low
- American News Credibility Poll
- Military Spending on the Rise Again
- Trump and Trade
- The Appeal of Trump's America First
- The Russian Honeypot
- Will Trump Get a Handle on Things?
Politics: "Americans Split on the 'Russia Story'"