Americans Split on the 'Russia Story'
By Martin Armstrong (Statista)
This chart shows American opinions on the connections between the Trump campaign and Russia.
According to a new survey by Public Policy Polling, Americans are split on whether they think there was some kind of collusion between Trump's campaign team and Russia. If it turns out that there was, however, opinions start to become a little clearer.
A majority 54 percent say that President Trump should resign if his campaign team is proven conclusively to have worked in association with the Kremlin.
- Despite Trump, Climate Action Goes On
- Cities & States Challenging Trump on Climate
- Americans Split on the 'Russia Story'
- Americans Think Trump Tweets Too Much
- Populism's Call
- Political Tension by the Watercooler
- Why Was Comey Fired?
- An FBI Director's Job Security is Low
- American News Credibility Poll
- Military Spending on the Rise Again
- Trump and Trade
- The Appeal of Trump's America First
- The Russian Honeypot
- Will Trump Get a Handle on Things?
Politics: "Americans Split on the 'Russia Story'"