Forbes Pegs Trump's Wealth at $3.7 Billion, $800 Million Less Than Last Year (Photo: Gage Skidmore)
U.S. Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump's estimated net worth is $3.7 billion, $800 million less than a year ago, Forbes magazine reported, attributing the loss largely to New York's softening real estate market.
2016 Estimates of Donald Trump's Net Worth
Bloomberg Estimate of Donald Trump's Net Worth
- Despite Trump, Climate Action Goes On
- Cities & States Challenging Trump on Climate
- Americans Split on the 'Russia Story'
- Americans Think Trump Tweets Too Much
- Populism's Call
- Political Tension by the Watercooler
- Why Was Comey Fired?
- An FBI Director's Job Security is Low
- American News Credibility Poll
- Military Spending on the Rise Again
- Trump and Trade
- The Appeal of Trump's America First
- The Russian Honeypot
- Will Trump Get a Handle on Things?
Politics: "Forbes Pegs Trump's Wealth at $3.7 Billion, $800 Million Less Than Last Year"