Politicians Less Popular Than Trump
By Martin Armstrong (Statista)
The historically low approval ratings of President Trump are already well known, but as a new survey by YouGov shows, there are at least two senior Republicans which the public currently holds in even lower regard.
Speaker Paul Ryan and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell are both languishing on ratings of 24 and 18 percent, respectively. Things get even more negative when looking at Congress generally. A mere 11 percent of Americans said that they approve of the way it is working.
- How People Perceive Trump
- Republicans Admit Their Tax Plan Is All About Rich Donors
The Best of Times for a Few in America
- What the Military Thinks of Trump
- Politicians Less Popular Than Trump
- The Most and Least Popular United States Senators
- America's Most Polarizing Brands
- Most Americans Believe JFK Conspiracy Theories
- America's Active Hate Groups
- Despite Trump, Climate Action Goes On
- Cities & States Challenging Trump on Climate
- Americans Split on the 'Russia Story'
- Americans Think Trump Tweets Too Much
- Populism's Call
- Political Tension by the Watercooler
- Why Was Comey Fired?
- An FBI Director's Job Security is Low
- American News Credibility Poll
- Military Spending on the Rise Again
- Trump and Trade
- The Appeal of Trump's America First
- The Russian Honeypot
- Will Trump Get a Handle on Things?
Politics: "Politicians Less Popular Than Trump"