Presidential Debate: Immigration, Russian Involvement in the US Election
The second section of the final presidential debate was focused primarily on immigration with a small diversion discussing Russia and nuclear warfare.
Criminal vs. Non-criminal Deportations by the US
Undocumented Immigrant Population by State
United States Border Apprehensions
Nuclear Arsenal by Country
- How People Perceive Trump
- Republicans Admit Their Tax Plan Is All About Rich Donors
The Best of Times for a Few in America
- What the Military Thinks of Trump
- Politicians Less Popular Than Trump
- The Most and Least Popular United States Senators
- America's Most Polarizing Brands
- Most Americans Believe JFK Conspiracy Theories
- America's Active Hate Groups
- Despite Trump, Climate Action Goes On
- Cities & States Challenging Trump on Climate
- Americans Split on the 'Russia Story'
- Americans Think Trump Tweets Too Much
- Populism's Call
- Political Tension by the Watercooler
- Why Was Comey Fired?
- An FBI Director's Job Security is Low
- American News Credibility Poll
- Military Spending on the Rise Again
- Trump and Trade
- The Appeal of Trump's America First
- The Russian Honeypot
- Will Trump Get a Handle on Things?
Politics: "Presidential Debate: Immigration, Russian Involvement in the US Election"