Presidential Debate: Taxes, Trade Deals & Foreign Military Aid
The third section of debate was centered around the candidates' tax plans, NAFTA, income inequality and federal debt.
Comparing Presidential Candidate Proposed Tax Plans
Minimum Wage Workers in the United States
Share of Income Earned by Top 1 Percent
NATO Military Expenditures as Percent of GDP in 2016
Trade Balance Between the US and Mexico
Obama Administration Budget Deficit
- Despite Trump, Climate Action Goes On
- Cities & States Challenging Trump on Climate
- Americans Split on the 'Russia Story'
- Americans Think Trump Tweets Too Much
- Populism's Call
- Political Tension by the Watercooler
- Why Was Comey Fired?
- An FBI Director's Job Security is Low
- American News Credibility Poll
- Military Spending on the Rise Again
- Trump and Trade
- The Appeal of Trump's America First
- The Russian Honeypot
- Will Trump Get a Handle on Things?
Politics: "Presidential Debate: Taxes, Trade Deals & Foreign Military Aid"