Trump's 1995 Tax Records Suggest No Federal Taxes For Years (Photo: Gage Skidmore)
Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump declared a $916 million loss on his 1995 income tax returns and the large tax deduction may have allowed him to avoid paying federal income taxes for up to 18 years, the New York Times reported.
Federal Income Taxes Paid by Presidential Candidates
2016 Estimates of Donald Trump's Net Worth
Bloomberg Estimate of Donald Trump's Net Worth
Donald Trump Tax Returns Leaked From 1995
The records show a $916 million dollar loss, potentially allowing him to avoid paying income taxes for up to 18 years.
- Despite Trump, Climate Action Goes On
- Cities & States Challenging Trump on Climate
- Americans Split on the 'Russia Story'
- Americans Think Trump Tweets Too Much
- Populism's Call
- Political Tension by the Watercooler
- Why Was Comey Fired?
- An FBI Director's Job Security is Low
- American News Credibility Poll
- Military Spending on the Rise Again
- Trump and Trade
- The Appeal of Trump's America First
- The Russian Honeypot
- Will Trump Get a Handle on Things?
Politics: "Trump's 1995 Tax Records Suggest No Federal Taxes For Years"