Trump Currency Bump: Jubilant Ruble & Declining Peso
By Dyfed Loesche (Statista)
Donald Trump's election last November has had its financial impact around the world.
While the incoming U.S. President has already left his mark on markets before even being inaugurated, he certainly isn't the only reason for currency changes. However, the two countries whose currencies have won or lost quite a bit in value against the dollar both have a stake in how U.S. politics will play out in the next four years.
The chart above shows the change in value of foreign currencies against the U.S. Dollar since Trump's election victory.
- Despite Trump, Climate Action Goes On
- Cities & States Challenging Trump on Climate
- Americans Split on the 'Russia Story'
- Americans Think Trump Tweets Too Much
- Populism's Call
- Political Tension by the Watercooler
- Why Was Comey Fired?
- An FBI Director's Job Security is Low
- American News Credibility Poll
- Military Spending on the Rise Again
- Trump and Trade
- The Appeal of Trump's America First
- The Russian Honeypot
- Will Trump Get a Handle on Things?
Politics: "Trump Currency Bump: Jubilant Ruble & Declining Peso"