Will Trump Get a Handle on Things?
By Dyfed Loesche
According to a survey by Gallup, many U.S. citizens are somewhat skeptical that Donald Trump will be able to handle his presidential duties -- at least compared to his predecessors
The greatest confidence is invested in Trump's ability to handle the economy and work with Congress.
The chart above shows a comparison of how confident Americans are in Trump to handle presidential responsibilities compared to previous Presidents-Elect Barack Obama and George Bush.
- Despite Trump, Climate Action Goes On
- Cities & States Challenging Trump on Climate
- Americans Split on the 'Russia Story'
- Americans Think Trump Tweets Too Much
- Populism's Call
- Political Tension by the Watercooler
- Why Was Comey Fired?
- An FBI Director's Job Security is Low
- American News Credibility Poll
- Military Spending on the Rise Again
- Trump and Trade
- The Appeal of Trump's America First
- The Russian Honeypot
- Will Trump Get a Handle on Things?
Politics: "Will Trump Get a Handle on Things?"