Best Crunchy Chicken Tenders Recipe
by Lauren Chattman
A gourmet take on chicken tenders means that both adults and kids alike can enjoy their satisfying crunch.
Makes 4 servings
Crunchy Chicken Tenders Recipe Ingredients
2 large eggs
1 1/4 cups Special K cereal, crushed
1 1/2 pounds chicken tenders, rinsed and patted dry
Salt and ground black pepper
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Lemon wedges for serving
Crunchy Chicken Tenders Recipe Steps
Place flour in a shallow bowl.
In another shallow bowl, lightly beat eggs.
Place crushed cereal into a third shallow bowl.
Sprinkle chicken tenders with salt and pepper.
Working with one tender at a time, dip both sides in flour and shake over bowl to remove any excess.
Next, dip tender in egg to coat, letting any excess drip back into bowl.
Press first one side of tender and then the other in cereal to coat completely.
Repeat with remaining tenders.
Heat 1 tablespoon butter and 1 tablespoon oil in a large, heavy, nonstick skillet over medium heat.
When foaming has subsided, lay half of tenders in skillet and cook until browned on one side, two to three minutes.
Turn over and cook other side until both sides are well browned, and chicken is cooked through.
Transfer tenders to a warmed serving platter, add remaining 1 tablespoon butter and 1 tablespoon oil to pan and repeat with remaining tenders.
Serve immediately with lemon wedges on the side.
- Citrusy Chicken Fajitas
- Braised Chicken
- Chicken Kiev
- Crispy Coconut Chicken
- Crunchy Chicken Tenders
- Cereal-Crusted Halibut
- Crispy Cod
- Maple-Glazed Salmon
- Old-Fashioned Meatloaf
- Sweet and Sour Meatballs
- Korean Bulgogi-Style Grilled Steak
- Roasted Shrimp Scampi
- Soft Shell Crab with Lemon Butter Recipe
- Whole Slow-Roasted Salmon with Sweet Mustard-Dill Aioli Recipe
- Grilled Red Mullet with Warm Fennel Salad and Oranges Recipe
- Whole Grilled Branzino Recipe
- Skirt Steak Asada Tacos Recipe
- Chiles Rellenos with Chicken Recipe
- Diane's Southern Fried Chicken Recipe
- How To Cook a Pork Shoulder Recipe
- My Summer Tradition: Apricot-Plum Sauce
- Lamb Meatballs with Egg and Lemon Sauce
- Chicken Paillard with Arugula Salad
- Ossobuco Alla Milanese
- Inside-Out Cheeseburgers
- Maple-Dijon Pot Roast
- Marinated Fish with Vinegar and Mint
- Cauliflower 'Steak' with Olive Pistou
- Steak Salad-Stuffed Pockets
- Roast Loin of Pork with Mustard Crust
- Parmesan Risotto with Roasted Shrimp
- Theater Steak with Mushrooms, Onions and Grilled Bread
- Chili-Rubbed Steak with Maple-Bourbon Butter
- Grilled Pesto Scallops with Balsamic Glaze
- Parmesan-Crusted Chicken Tenders
- Beef Beef Irish Stew: A Hearty Beef Stew
- Vegan Lentil Burgers
- Pot au Feu: Sophisticated Take on 'Boiled Dinner'
- Sauerbraten: A German Take on Pot Roast
- Slow Cooker Boeuf Bourguignon
- Vegetable Meat Balls with Zesty Tomato Sauce
- Wok-Seared Chicken and Vegetables
- Chicken and Mushroom Lasagna
- Tuna and Ricotta Fritters
Article: Copyright © 2017, Studio One
"Crunchy Chicken Tenders"
Crunchy Chicken Tenders Recipe, American Cuisine
World-renowned chefs with an extraordinary passion for food share their passion on iHaveNet.com. These chefs make great cooking easier than imagined. Each gourmet recipe features expert advice and an easy-to-make recipe. Exactly what you need to transform your home cooking from acceptable to delectable