by Jill Provost
Everything you need for a day of swimming, sun and summer fun
My Fair Lady Stripe Hat
Everyone needs an oversized hat to don at the beach for those times when your nose is getting burned or you need extra shade to read your favorite novel.
This floppy summer hat is made with SPF 50 material, to protect your hair and scalp from getting fried.
Mossimo Large Straw Tote -- Multicolor
Pack everything you need for a day at the beach -- and then some -- in this oversized straw tote from Mossimo.
The chic Grecian-key design announces the arrival of summer with bright, bold colors.
Kenneth Cole Reaction Striped Hooded Cover-Up
This cute cotton cover-up will give your skin a much-needed hiatus from all-day rays at the beach.
The empire waist with drawstrings gives just enough shape to not feel dowdy. Comes with two pockets at the hip and a hood.
Where'd You Go, Bernadette?
This quirky comedic novel by Maria Semple tells the story of Bernadette Fox, a neurotic Seattle housewife who hates people.
It is told through a series of emails, documents and narration by Fox's daughter, Bee, who is trying to find out what happened to her mother, who disappears while planning a family trip to Antarctica.
Alba Botanica Natural Hawaiian Sunscreen SPF 30
This naturally moisturizing, lightweight lotion isn't thick or sticky like other sunscreens -- and doesn't clog pores.
It has a light, fresh tropical scent that isn't overwhelming. Best of all, it isn't tested on animals, and is paraben-free.
Water-resistant, it protects against the sun for up to 40 minutes of swimming.
- Top 10 Airlines: In-flight Internet
- Most Hashtagged Cities On Instagram
- How to Catch Some Zzzzs on Your Next Flight
- Pack Like a Pro: Tips for Traveling Light
- Beach Bag Essentials
- The New Face of Noplace, USA
- Europe's Best Public Squares
- Photography Tips for Vacation Travelers
- Travel with a Purpose
- VIP Airport Lounges: Airport Oasis
- Do Airlines Give Best Fares to Search Engines?
- Need a Flight? Just Google It
- Airfare Consolidators: Low Profile but Still Around
- Best Online Tools for Managing Airline Miles
- The Secrets to Successful Travel Bidding
- Game Changer 787, But Whose Game?
- Central America: South of the Border
- Making The Most of Your European Vacation
- Avoiding Lines: The Long and the Short of It
- Preparing For Your European Adventure
- Thrill-Seeking Vacations in Europe
- Insider Secrets to Booking Cheap Airfare
- Led by No-Frills Carriers, Airlines Improve Service
- Pack Light, Even for a Cruise
- Road Trip: Driving in Europe
- Tips for Riding Europe's Subways and Buses
- Mixing Cruising with Independent Travel
- Travel Apps For Last-Minute Vacations
Article: Copyright © 2017, Studio One Networks. All rights reserved.
Vacations & Travel "Beach Bag Essentials "